Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tea 4 Me!



T
ea is very very good ..need I say more ?











  • Tea is good for the bones.
  • "The researchers believe that the key could be the high fluoride content in tea, especially green tea.
  • They believe that other ingredients such as flavonoids and phytoestrogen may also help preserve bone density." from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1984181.st


  • Tea can help with high cholesterol and even damage by smoking -- possibly prevent cancer and heart diseases! http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/news/20031001/tea-good-for-heart-disease-cancer?page=1
  • It is inexpensive , non toxic and yummy!!!
  • It lowers blood sugar ! http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20050420/black-tea-green-tea-good-for-diabetes


I can go on and on , but I wont :D I LOVE tea , and I start liking it at a very young age too! I am drinking that today
<----------- Its a Japanese green tea with a little taste of roasted rice. It's very good!


------------------------>
Chinese Rose Tea .. I believe is Chinese! haha .. I'm allergic to rose tea but I wish I can drink some!!! I get all itchy tho after I drink it. But I guess thats what allergy meds are for!




<---------- Found this in our cupboard. It smell really really good! I will def. have a cup of this one day! Hope I wont get itchy!





----------------------->
Chinese Jasmine Tea... a tea everyone has in their home in ottawa I think. I def. have some at mommy's house! Thats all i drank before is this tea! I guess because its the cheapest tea around here ? Ya probably ...its still really good! Love Jasmine flowers taste and smell!










Last but not least my cup of tea ^^ Have a great cup of tea today!!!!



No comments: