Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yummy BBQ Pork!!!!!!! (Char siu)

Recipe @ http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/MrsThPoint/recipes/chinese-bbq/

It was really really really really yummy! We found it a little salty and we didn't put a whole jar of BBQ sauce. We had to add a little honey on the top while baking and a little brown sugar to the sauce ^^ It was very very easy and very very very yummy!! Thank you Mrs. ThPoint!








Cut ..inside. It was very weird because it has both dark and white meat. This is the first day that I know there white and dark meat in pork too ? Well you learn something new everyday! This is a pork shoulder i think that i bought. It was $3.88 CND and its nearly 3 lbs.















Sandra the roommate cutting to meat. Now you know why I always use WE. Its because WE always do silly things and LOVE taking pictures of all the food i eat!











Wow .. First picture of me here ! ^^ hehe ! I wasn't really cutting it, just pretend. Sandra said I look like a butcher!

We also made a pretty salad from you know what, left over peppers from last night! Look so pretty tho!!!!
Don't forget your veggies guys! Last, this is something I can't live without, and I got Sandra into it:p Drink Tea, this is bad bad bad lol!



No comments: