Friday, February 24, 2012

Its been 4 years

I do wonder if anyone reads this blog anymore ......

I have been cooking lots again lately and would like to share my photos...for my future reference when I donno what to cook or for those who is reading this blog, just to give u some idea on what to cook for dinner :D
I do wonder if anyone reads this blog anymore ......

I have been cooking lots again lately and would like to share my photos...for my future reference when I donno what to cook or for those who is reading this blog, just to give u some idea on what to cook for dinner :D

Valentines day dinner with steak, mash potatoes, mushrooms and cherry tomato, parsley balsamic vinegar salad
Pork chop, veggie, Mushroom dinner.
Home made poutine

Decided to organize the freezer so I can cook maybe once a week kind of thing

Korean Pork Bone Soup, Home made

Pancakes ~ not fluffy enough so trying another recipe

Cold noodles with fish
shirataki 芋絲 and tobiko 飛魚子 a little soysauce and sesame oil

Korean bolgugi with chinese taste haha, added salmon to this rice
Fried chicken wings with steak spice,and i tell you steak spice go on everything

Thats it for now :D if anyone want recipe for any of the above let me know!!



No comments: